Ripley Entertainment Inc. loans the exhibits displayed in the museum, as well as the use of our world famous trademarks in association with the museum.
A typical museum has over 300 exhibits/artifacts, valued at over $750,000 USD. Ripley Entertainment provides substantial design and operational support.
We are the world’s largest chain of walk through tourist attractions, operating over 90 attractions in 10 different countries.
- A typical museum is 10,000 square feet.
- Located in a high visibility area with substantial walk by traffic area.
- Front façade is dynamic and unique and serves as an attraction in and of itself.
- Initial capital required depends on the size and scope of the attraction, but is generally between $3.0 and $6.0 million USD.
- The site development fee is $75,000 USD.
- Ongoing royalty fees are the greater of a set minimum annual fee or 15% of gross revenues.