Ripley Entertainment Inc. provides all show element designs, intellectual property, media rights, and proprietary show management software as well as the use of the world famous trademarks in association with the attraction.
Ripley Entertainment Inc. provides substantial design and operational support.
- A typical attraction is 12,000-20,000 square feet (1115-1858 sq meters)
- Located in a high visibility area with substantial tourist traffic and favorable zoning and signage regulations
- Front façade is dynamic and unique.
- Initial capital required depends on the size and scope of the attraction, but is approximately between $6.0 and $12.0 million USD.
- The site development fee is $75,000 USD.
- Ongoing royalty fees are the greater of a set minimum annual fee or 15% of gross revenues.
Strength of the Brand
Guinness World Records is the universally recognized authority on record-breaking achievement. First published in 1955, the Guinness World Records book is published in more than 100 countries and 25 languages with more than 3 million copies sold annually. Guinness World Records is a worldwide phenomenon; their books are global bestsellers, their television programming is watched by millions worldwide, and the website receives over 144 million page views a year. In 2008, Guinness World Records was acquired by the Jim Pattison Group.