Historic City Tours Touring St. Augustine since 1953!
Ripley’s Red Train Tours are St. Augustine’s ORIGINAL sightseeing train tour. We have been showing off our city since 1953!
Step off and re-board at your leisure at over 20 convenient stops for attractions, historic sites, restaurants, and shopping here in the “Nation’s Oldest City”. Ride the Red Trains for 3 consecutive days giving you plenty of time to see all that St. Augustine has to offer.
- A 80–90 minute, fully narrated historical tour of the Nation’s Oldest City.
- Our “open-air” Sightseeing Trains cover over 7 miles and visit dozens of historic sites.
- One 14” step up to board.
- Our Sightseeing Train tours begin every 15 or 20 minutes at all 22 locations.
- Guests may get on and off at all locations.
- Tours begin as early as 8:30 a.m. and our trains run continuously until 5:00 p.m.
FREE PARKING is available at 5 Sightseeing Train stations. Your tickets will be honored for 3 consecutive days. All guests receive free on-demand shuttle service to and from area hotels and free shuttle service to the Alligator Farm and the St. Augustine Lighthouse.
Tours run every day except Christmas Day. Our Sightseeing Train tours begin at 8:30 a.m. and trains run continuously until 5:00 p.m.
- Small groups
- History lovers of all ages
Various discounts are available. Our guests may purchase discounted tickets to many area attractions.