Something for Everyone!
Experience three of San Antonio’s premiere attractions! Ripley’s Believe It or Not! is one of the largest and most interactive in the United States with over 500 unique exhibits. Education and historical exhibits in Ripley’s Believe It or Not! include 3,500 pounds of the actual Berlin Wall with documentary footage, a large section on the assassination of President Kennedy, the world’s largest tire (picture taking opportunity) and much more! Louis Tussaud’s Wax Works features over 200 life-like wax figures in themed settings to include Hollywood, History, Heroes of the Lone Star, Children’s Land of Make Believe and much more! Ripley’s Moving Theater 4D is a motion simulator special effects theater showing 2 short films—ride the movies and experience every bump and turn! We open at 10 am daily—365 days a year.
Tour Tips and Rules
Advanced group reservations are preferred. Please use our Group Inquiry Form to request a group reservation. You will be contacted within 24 hours to complete your group reservation. Groups must be 12 or more to qualify for a group rate. Groups may pay for tickets in advance or upon arrival. You have the option to pay with cash, organization/traveler’s check or credit card. Checks should be made payable to Ripley Entertainment, Inc.
- Cameras and video cameras are allowed in our museums.
- Because of limited space, we are unable to accommodate sack lunches; however, Alamo Plaza is just across the street or you may use our Ripley patio if weather permits.
- Teacher, parent and/or chaperon must accompany group in museums at all times. One adult should be in front, middle and back of group. No running inside museums.
- Ripley’s Moving Theater 4D holds 28 people at a time—the movies show approximately every 30 minutes. Our Louis Tussaud’s Wax Works and Ripley’s Believe It or Not! are self-guided tours. We do recommend allowing at least 35-40 minutes in the Wax Museum and 45 minutes to one hour in our Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
- Purchase all your souvenirs in our Ripley’s Cargo Hold Gift Shop located at the end of your Ripley’s tour. We have something for everyone in the Cargo Hold Gift Shop.
Wax Hands – Dipping is our specialty!
$5.00 (plus tax) per hand and $1 per color
Fantastic Photos – Come be a Star!
$5.00 (plus tax) per photo (small photo) – group rate
Snack Bar Specials
- SPECIAL #1 – Popcorn and drink $2.00
- SPECIAL #2 – Hot dog, chips, and bottled water $3.75