All Florida Teachers
Teachers, support staff get free admission to Ripley’s attractions in Florida from September 2 – October 19. Ripley’s Believe It or Not! attractions in Florida are again showing their support for K-12 educators that work within the state.
Teachers, administrators, counselors, and support staff are eligible for free admission; they just need to bring a current pay stub and photo ID when they visit the attraction.
Additionally, up to five guests that come with an educator get 50% off their admission!
September 2 – October 19
For more on Ripley’s Florida attractions, please visit www.ripleys.com/florida
For more information, please contact Kim Kiff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other participating attractions in St. Augustine include:
- Marineland Dolphin Adventure
- Ft. Menendez at the Old Florida Museum
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- Dow Museum of Historic Homes
- Villa Zorayda
- Alligator Farm and Zoological Park (Not good for Crocodile Crossing)
- Scenic Cruise on the Vicotry III (This attraction available only October 5 – 19th)