Ripley Radio Returns after 62 Years – With Food Being Featured!
- Ripley Radio returns to the airwaves for the first time since 1947. During our premier show, we talk about our favorite subject – FOOD!
- Competitive eater Humble Bob Shoudt reveals there are big bucks in eating fast.
- Candy maker Joe Marini tempts us with his newest creation – chocolate covered bacon.
- Joe Kasinski of Orlando’s Believe It or Not! reports on how his museum appears to be sliding into a sink hole.
- Cakes that look like human corpses.
- And a space shuttle model made from 600,000 wooden matchsticks.
[image_border img=”http://www.ripleys.com/weird/files/2011/07/podcast2.png” caption=”” pos=”left” border=”true” buffer=”true” /]Listen to the Oddcast
[image_border img=”http://www.ripleys.com/weird/files/2011/12/webTalk_partner.png” caption=”” pos=”left” border=”true” buffer=”true” /]