- Wearing a face mask during your visit is mandatory.
- Due to limited capacity, it is mandatory to book your ticket prior to arriving at the attraction—online or in one the Tours & Tickets shops. Please arrive max 5 minutes before the time stated on your ticket.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other people who are not in your group at all times.
- Groups of more than 3 can only enter together when they are part of the same household.
- Upon arrival please follow the safety instructions of our staff members. Hands need to be disinfected with disinfection spray. If allergic, please bring your own disinfection spray.
- If you show signs of illness—coughing, fever, or different symptoms of illnesses related to Covid-19—we cannot let you enter the attraction. Please stay at home for the safety of others and your own.
- If you already booked your ticket before the 15th of March, please redeem your ticket at a different location: Tours & Tickets Address; Damrak 26, 1012LG Amsterdam (about 5 minutes walking from the Ripley’s Believe It or Not! attraction).
For further information, please check the website of the National Health Organisation.
We kindly request you to follow these guidelines and respect the health of our staff members and other visitors.
We have taken these enhanced health and safety measures for you, our guests, and team members. We ask that you please follow all posted instructions while visiting Ripley’s Attractions.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Ripley’s Attractions you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.