As part of Ripley’s 100th anniversary, we are running a contest all year that’s just for employees!
Ripley’s Briefcase Caper is a monthly online scavenger hunt across the online platforms of Ripley Entertainment with great prizes!
What is an online scavenger hunt?
It’s exactly what it sounds like—a search across the Internet, following clues to solve a mystery! We’ll show you where to start with an email each month, but it’s up to you to dig deeper—click on links, read the comments, and investigate anything that looks suspicious!
If you get stuck, we’re here to help. Shoot us an email at email@example.com for a hint.
How to Play
Each month we will send you an email with your first clue to get you started on your search. Follow the clues that will lead you to a correct answer for a chance to win! If you successfully complete the scavenger hunt, your name will be entered into the random drawing.
We will also provide your manager with a flyer with all the information to get you started!
- Every month we will randomly select four winners to each win a $500.
- Employees will have approximately 30 days to complete each scavenger hunt.
- Don’t worry – we will send follow-up emails reminding you the deadline for each month is approaching!
- The contest is open to all Ripley Entertainment employees, both corporate and franchised owned.
- Every correct submission also counts as an entry towards the grand prize of $5,000 at the end of the mystery in December!
- Complete all 12 clues, and your name will be entered 12 times for the grand prize drawing, giving you more chances to win at the end of the year.
- Missed a month? No worries! You can play previous months’ scavenger hunts. You won’t be eligible for that month’s $500 drawing if the entry period is closed, but you can still get an additional entry for the grand prize drawing.
Missed a month? Want to catch up on the story? We’ll post each months scavenger hunt below.
Obviously, there are some Terms and Conditions for this contest that you can read here.