A Safe Experience For You
Upon entering Ripley’s Attraction, you will immediately notice changes—from the precisely placed social distancing markers in line to reduced contact. Our staff has also been extensively educated to provide you with a safe experience.
The following has been implemented at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! San Francisco to guarantee a healthy and safe visit to our facility:
- A limited building and gallery capacity—allowing only 107 guests in the Attraction at a time, versus our 429 building capacity.
- Temporary closure of high-touch interactive exhibits.
- Mandatory mask enforcement for all team members and guests three and older.
- Strongly encouraging cashless transactions.
- The implementation of hourly disinfecting schedules—designating a team member exclusively to this, as well as social distancing enforcement in our galleries, each shift.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the facility. Guests will be asked to use hand sanitizer as they enter our ticketing gates, enforced by a team member.
- Social distancing and one-way flow sticker decal reminders have been placed on the floor of every gallery.
- Acrylic shields have been installed at our ticketing counters.
- Guest and team member handwashing signs have been placed throughout the facility.
- Required temperature checks are required for each team member upon entering the facility.
Information on masks
Are masks required inside the Attraction?
- Yes, for the health and safety of our guests and staff we are requiring face coverings before entering our facilities.
Do children need to wear a mask?
- Children under 2 are not required to wear a mask.
What if I am unable to wear a mask for medical reasons?
- We recommend that visitors with underlying medical conditions reschedule their visit to a later date.
We are doing our part; please do your part:
- If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, please plan to visit at a later date.
- Please wear a mask throughout your visit.
- Wash your hands frequently and practice good hygiene while visiting the Attraction.
- Follow social/physical distancing guidelines carefully, maintaining 6 feet (2 meters) of space from others. Family members and others (a “family unit”) who live in the same household can be closer together.
- We have enhanced our already-stringent protocols, considering COVID-19. We apologize if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures.
- If you feel ill once you are at the Attraction, please let an employee know.
We have taken these enhanced health and safety measures for you, our guests, and team members. We ask that you please follow all posted instructions while visiting Ripley’s Attractions.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Ripley’s Attractions you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.