By participating in the Ripley’s Believe It or Not! St. Augustine Pet Parade Contest (the “Contest”), you agree to abide by the Contest Rules. Therefore, please read these Contest Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the Contest (“Entry”) constitutes agreement to these Contest Rules. You may not submit an Entry to the Contest and are not eligible to receive the prizes described in these Contest Rules unless you agree to these Contest Rules. These Contest Rules form a binding legal agreement between you and Ripley with respect to the Contest. The Contest is sponsored by Ripley Entertainment Inc. (“Ripley”), a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 7576 Kingspointe Parkway, suite 188, Orlando, Florida 32819.
1. No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win.
• Contest is open to individuals who have completed an online entry form and who participates in the St. Augustine Pet Parade on October 26, 2019. You must appear in person to be eligible for the Contest.
• Contest will take place at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! located at 19 San Marco, St. Augustine, Florida.
• You must have a valid email address, physical address and telephone number.
• Employees, and former employees of Ripley, along with its affiliated entities, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to receive prizes.
• Enter as many pets as you’d like.
• Any incomplete Entries will not be eligible.
• All entries and submissions, once submitted, become the property of Ripley.
• VOID WHEREVER RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
3. How to Enter
• Complete the online registration form
• The Contest commences at 11:00 am and ends at 12:00 pm Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 26, 2019 (the “Contest Period”).
• All Entries must be received by 12:00 pm ET on October 22, 2019 (the “Contest Entry Close Date”).
4. Selection of the Winners
• A panel of judges will choose 5 winners from the following categories; 1)Talent; 2) St. Augustine themed costume; 3) Spookiest costume; 4) Largest group in costume (with their humans) and; 5) Best all around costume.
• The winners will be announced at 12:30 pm on October 26, 2019 on the main stage.
• The prize shall be delivered in person of the day of the event, or mailed to the address on the registration form.
• In the event a winner is ineligible, the winner fails to respond to Ripley within one (1) week after prize notification or the prize notification is undeliverable, an alternate winner may be selected.
• The winner in each category will receive a $50 Visa gift card and an annual Pass to Ripley’s Believe It or Not! in St. Augustine, Florida valued at $45.
• In order to receive a prize, winner may be required to provide proof of identification or eligibility.
6. Personal Information
• By entering the Contest, you agree and consent to Ripley’s collection, use and retention of your personal information for all purposes related to this Contest (including, but not limited to, processing and administering entries, sharing an entrant’s personal information with Sponsor’s service providers and contractors necessary to conduct and operate this Contest, communicating with and awarding prizes to winners, making public announcements about winners, and advertising, promoting and publicizing this Contest).
• If you object to the above, you should not participate in this Contest.
7. Limitations of Liability
• By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and hold Ripley, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and the employees, officers, directors, agents, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest, the entry process, or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
• Ripley, their subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operations or transmission; computer transmissions, or for technical, electronic, hardware or software, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions of any kind; or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive registration information by Ripley on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof.
• The information you provide will be used for the promotion of this Contest and or any other Ripley Contests or promotions.
8. General Terms and Conditions
• The Contest Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, without regard to its conflict of law rules.
• You expressly agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute under the Contest Rules and or your use of www.ripleys.com resides in the courts located in Orange County Florida, and you further expressly agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action.
• The prevailing party in any dispute shall be entitled to recover its attorney’s fees from the non-prevailing party.
• YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.
• By participating in the Contest, the participants agree to be bound by the Contest Rules. These rules will be interpreted by Ripley’s sole discretion, and all determinations made pursuant to these rules by Ripley are final and binding.
• All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply.
• Ripley may terminate and permanently disqualify any participant who, in Ripley’s sole discretion, determines as being in violation of the Contest Rules.
• All decisions by Ripley are final.
• Ripley’s contact info is as follows: Ripley Entertainment Inc., 7576 Kingspointe Parkway, Suite 188, Orlando, Florida 32819.
• The terms set forth the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings relating thereto, whether oral or written.
• © 2019 Ripley Entertainment Inc.