A SAFE EXPERIENCE FOR YOU
The health and wellbeing of our valued customers and staff is our highest concern.
We are working in line with the Government’s COVIDSafe plan. With this approval, we will be taking your details upon arrival before entering the Attraction in accordance with Queensland’s COVID-19 Government Act. We ensure that your private information will be safely and securely stored.
RIPLEY’S IS TAKING MANY STRIDES TO KEEP YOU SAFE—DOING THE UTMOST TO HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID 19. THESE MEASURES INCLUDE:
- Encouraging cashless payments, such as EFTPOS or credit card.
- Personal Protective Equipment is available to all employees and daily team member temperature checks are imperitive. Team members who are unwell or displaying flu like symptoms will be asked to avoid work.
- Reduced capacity to help control crowds. This may result in customers being asked to safely queue outside before entering.
- Physical distancing regulations throughout the Attraction—strictly enforced while queuing at the ticketing counter, in the 7D Moving Theatre, at interactives, and in all retail areas.
- Consistent and increased sanitization schedule for all high contact areas such as kiosks, interactives, restrooms, and surfaces.
- Sanitization stations available throughout the Attraction.
WE ARE DOING OUR PART; PLEASE DO YOUR PART:
- If you or any member of your party or household is feeling unwell, have been in close contact with an infected person, have tested positive, or have travelled overseas in the past 14 days, please plan your visit at another time. We are not permitted to allow entry if you are displaying the following symptoms: cough or sneezing, fatigue, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever of 37.5 Celsius degrees or higher, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, a new loss of taste or smell, or sore throat.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue. Throw tissue into a trash receptacle after use and wash hands.
- Follow social/physical distancing guidelines carefully, maintaining 6 feet (2 metres) of space from others. Family members and others (a “family unit”) who live in the same household can be closer together.
- If you feel ill once you are at the Attraction, please let an employee know. They will contact a manager. You and your party may be asked to move to a special area within the facility for further assessment.
- We have enhanced our already-stringent protocols, considering the COVID-19 pandemic. We apologize if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures. Please be patient and understanding with these necessary operational changes.
We have taken these enhanced health and safety measures for you, our guests, and team members. We ask that you please follow all posted instructions while visiting Ripley’s Attractions.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Ripley’s Attractions you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.