Fan of gourmet delectables but just don’t have the time to prepare them? Well boy oh boy do I have the ready-to-go meal for you!All in One is a 12-course gourmet meal in a can. Slated to be the next Chef Boyardee, All in One satisfies all your waspy hankerings in one fell swoop.
What’s in it?
- Selection of local cheeses with sourdough bread
- Pickled Kobe beef with charred strawberry
- Ricotta ravioli with a soft egg yolk
- Shiitake mushroom topped with filled peppers
- Halibut poached in truffle butter in a coconut crepe
- Risotto foraged ramps, prosciutto and fresh parmesan
- French onion soup with fresh thyme and gruyere cheese
- Roast pork belly and celeriac root puree
- Palate cleanser, pear ginger juice
- Ribeye steak with grilled mustard greens
- Crack pie with milk ice cream on a vanilla tuile
- French canele with a malt barley and hazelnut latte
Not Coming To A Store Near You
“I’ve had emails from all around the world asking if it’s available to buy. From single cans to cases of it! I had never thought about it being a commercial product, but apparently there is a market for it, so who knows!”Sorry if I whet your appetite, but All in One will not be stocked in your friendly local neighborhood grocer anytime soon. It’s actually a project by Christopher Godfrey.
He wanted to show how a sales gimmick can ruin a product’s core experience.
Incredibly, his (and let’s admit it) gross gelatinous smashing of a meal has garnered some interest from intrigued epicureans.
Photo credits: Chris Godfrey chrisgodfrey.me