Boy with Fish Scales & Stealing Beer from Walmart
This week’s strange happenings on Ripley Radio, the official broadcast program of Ripley’s Believe It or Not! includes a roundup of the weirdest and oddest things about the National Football League, just in time for Super Bowl Sunday! Did you know that more than 70% of NFL players go broke within a few years of leaving the sport?
Details on this and many other strange facts will be shared. Also, we’ll hear about thieves who not only stole beer from a Florida Walmart, but they also inadvertently stole the manager as well!
ALSO IN THIS EPISODE:
- Jodi Pliszka talks about a young boy whose body is totally covered in fish-like scales
- Chad Lewis reports on the largest city-wide murder mystery weekend ever held in the U.S.
- Joe Kasinski of Orlando’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium gets a chance to boast about his newest exhibits
- Ralf talks with 11-year old Aidan Fisher, whose guitar playing video on YouTube has taken the world by storm
- We learn of a new endurance running record by a New Zealand woman who ran 310 miles straight – in three days, without rest!
Holly Williams, the grand-daughter of country music legend Hank Williams, and a star in her own right, provides our musical egress this week with a contemporary drinking song from her newest album, The Highway, simply called Drinkin’.