Eddie Munster, Cat Phobia, & A Trip to West Virginia
Butch Patrick, better known as Eddie Munster on the iconic TV series, The Munsters, visits us this and tells us about his plans to restore his haunted ancestral home in Macon, Mo.
Author Sara Latta joins us again this week and explains the phobias of cats and the number 13.
ALSO IN THIS EPISODE:
- Our expert on the charms of Roadside America, Chad Lewis takes us road trippin’ again this week as we visit The Bridges of West Virginia
- We hear that five children born this year so far have the name of ZZYZX and that a California town has the same name
- Ripley’s archivist Edward Meyer reports on one of Ripley’s newest, and strangest acquisitions ever, a cow magnet. Once a farmer gets it into the cow’s stomach, it protects the bovine by collecting all the extraneous metal objects he eats during his life
- Student Walker Harnden has just broken the record for the highest pitched human whistle ever recorded. He talks with Ralf and samples his whistling skills
- And we learn that a school in London is now teaching dogs how to take selfies on an iPad!
Newcomer Rixton provides this week’s musical egress with his hit, Me & My Broken Heart.