Winnie The Pooh in Real Life and Blood & Needle Phobias
A bear with a jar stuck on his head in the Canadian city of Sudbury was rescued by officials after it blindly walked into a police cruiser! Was it the REAL Winnie the Pooh? This week Ripley Radio talks with a constable who helped the young bear.
The overwhelming fear of needles & blood is discussed this week by Sara Latta in the third installment in her series on strange and weird phobias.
ALSO IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ralf talks with a TV reporter who uncovered a heroin selling ring taking place from the intensive care ward of the local hospital
- Chad Lewis takes us road trippin’ again this week to Colorado where one can watch a drive-in movie from their motel room and where one can climb the steps of an official alien-watching platform where they can be amongst the first to spot a spacecraft speeding toward Earth
- Angela reports on a new study that shows that lathering your beef and pork with beer prior to cooking it on the outside grill can cut down on your cancer risks
- We hear where a 26-story tall game of Tetris was played
- Ralf tells us of a 5-year old boy who figured out how to bypass parental controls and passwords on Xbox.
Tennessee based rock band Paramore provides our musical egress this week with Ain’t it Fun?