Blazing Fries, Klown Dolls and Spiders & Snakes
Fire officials in Waterville, Maine were confronted with a blazing fire in a truck in the Wal-Mart parking lot and upon arrival were quite surprised at the cargo contained in that truck! Fire chief David La Fountain joins us this week on Ripley Radio, the official radio show of Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, and explains.
Sara Latta, author of Scared Stiff, a book about the top 50 phobias, tells us all about the fears associated with spiders and snakes.
ALSO IN THIS EPISODE:
- Chad Lewis takes us road trippin’ to Nebraska where we visit the home town of late night king Johnny Carson and a Klown Doll museum with more than 7,000 dolls
- TV reporter Nick La Grange shares a feel-good story about an auto theft in Evansville, Ind. It’s bizarre but touching
- Angela shares a few interesting secrets behind some of the iconic scenes of your favorite movies
- We hear of a man whose last name is Cocaine. Why is he on Ripley Radio? He got busted for illegal drugs
- Ripley’s archivist Edward Meyer describes the strangest and possibly the freakiest item he has ever acquired for Ripley’s Believe It or Not! It’s a sculpture of a two-foot tall thumb and it lights up. The freaky part is what it is made of. Tune in and be grossed out as all of us were!
Avicii provides the musical egress this week with Hey Brother.