Wacky News Featured on Ripley Radio’s Last Show
Following five years and 200 original shows, the Ripley Radio Oddcast is ceasing production, with this star-studded episode. The archive of all 200 shows will remain available on www.ripleyoddcast.com. Executive producer and co-host Tim O’Brien says the show is going out on top, with listenership and downloads topping 900,000 annually.
In this week’s grand finale, hosts Ralf with an F, Tim, Ripley archivists Edward Meyer and Angela Johnson are joined by long-time correspondents Chad Lewis, Jodi Pliszka, Florida TV reporter Scott Fais, Ripley’s cartoonist John Graziano, and the executive editor of Huffington Post’s Crime and Weird News coverage Buck Wolf. It’s a truly raucous close to five years of weirdness.
ALSO IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ralf finds Aladdin, an entire town, for sale in Wyoming for only $1.5 million
- We hear of a swarm of Mayflies that was so dense that it showed up on weather radar as a thunderstorm
- Scott takes us Skunk Ape hunting in Florida
- John previews upcoming Ripley Believe It or Not! cartoons
- Chad takes us to vintage and funky gas stations on his last road trippin’ segment.
The Rolling Stones provide the musical egress for Ripley Radio with the seemingly appropriate This Could Be the Last Time.