Internet comedian and prankster Jackson O’Doherty posted a video of a day out with his pet kangaroo, Damien.
- O’Doherty considers himself to be a social media entertainer
- He has over 2 million likes on Facebook alone
- Joey is a term used to describe a baby kangaroo
- In the video, he performs a lot of staged acts with his pet joey, and she follows him everywhere
- Kangaroos don’t imprint like ducks do, but they’re very social animals
- A group of kangaroos is often called a Mob
- The situation is reminiscent of Constable Scott Mason adopting Cujo earlier this year
- Cujo has since been released back into the wild
“BIONs” – short for Believe It or Not – is the word we use at Ripley’s to refer to anything that is unbelievable and worthy to become part of Ripley’s lore and collection.
Comment Your Reaction