Who says museums are boring? Not the thousands of school pupils visiting Ripley’s Believe It or Not! every year! See one of the world’s most remarkable collections of incredible oddities. There’s plenty to talk about both during and after your visit — and when you visit as a school or institution you can get up to 20% off the regular ticket price.
- Schools and institutions, visiting on a weekday outside of school holidays and busy periods, enjoy 20% discount, please see the price table below.
- You are always welcome to purchase your group’s tickets at the entrance by paying cash or card
- If you are paying by invoice, then payment before your visit is mandatory. Please book roughly one month before your visit to allow for payment to be processed. If you would like to visit us within a shorter timeframe, please
contact us directly on email@example.com
- For Danish schools wanting to pay by EAN, please note that we discourage the use of EAN invoices as they usually take a long time to process. If you must use an EAN number please book your visit one month in advance and contact
us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure the group totals are correct as we cannot issue refunds for missing guests on the day of your visit
- If you have any issues or questions regarding your group booking, please contact email@example.com
- If you wish to pay at the entrance you don’t need to book your visit beforehand.
Combination tickets are valid one year from date of purchase.
*Prices are NOT vaild for the following weeks: 7, 8, 13, 25-31, 42, 51 and 52. During these weeks school groups qualify for a 10% group discount.