MINI BELIEVE IT OR NOT –
Dennis J. Sullivan and Frances Conklin created a one of a kind B&B shaped like a large dog.
- It’s called Dog Bark Park/Inn Bed & Breakfast, and it’s located in Cottonwood, Idaho
- The Beagle-shaped house was created in the 90s when they poured the money made on their art into this labor of love
- The B&B sports 2 bedrooms and 1 bath and features a great continental breakfast
- Situated on 2 plus acres of land with open fields and pine trees, there’s a lot of room for your furry friend to explore and stretch their legs
- The outside is shaped like a Beagle, and the interior is full of original dog-themed art
- The couple also produce wood carvings in the shape of dogs
“BIONs” – short for Believe It or Not – is the word we use at Ripley’s to refer to anything that is unbelievable and worthy to become part of Ripley’s lore and collection.