Growing Your Own Boat & Visiting the Garden of Eden
Richard Reames grows boats and chairs! He plants trees in a pattern, waters and waits as they grow into what he wants them to be.
Chad Lewis takes us on a road trip to Southern Wisconsin, where he discovers the Garden of Eden.
ALSO IN THIS EPISODE:
- Skidmore College is offering a summer course based on Miley Cyrus.
- Ralf finds out it’s much more than a class on popular culture when he talks with the assistant professor who will be teaching it
- Angela reports on a new cell phone fit for the spies amongst us – it self-destructs if tampered with
- Chad Lewis tells the tale of a mansion that purportedly grew and shrank on its own, and nobody could figure out how it did it
- In her Weird Medical Malady Minute, Jodi Pliszka informs us if the doctor can’t figure out what’s ailing you, check out what alien objects you may have in your stomach
- Award-winning Florida broadcaster Scott Fais describes a small island on Florida’s West Coast inhabited only by monkeys, with a warning to not get too close
- A man on a business trip to Europe buys one of the missing Faberge Eggs from the Court of Imperial Russia for $15,000. He bought it for the gold value, not realizing at the time that it was worth many, many millions. We unveil its value
- And we hear of a new mummy discovery in Germany. The mummified woman was discovered sitting in a chair in front of her turned-on television.
For our musical egress this week, we hear the award-winning country song by Kacey Musgraves, Merry Go ‘Round.