Coffee Cup Collection and Meteorites
We travel to the extremes of collecting this week as we talk with Charles Hubbell about his collection of 16,000-plus ceramic coffee cups – all gathered in less than five years! Then we go north to Michigan to talk with John Morris, who has more than 100 meteorites in his collection!
ALSO ON THIS EPISODE:
- Intern Kyle tells of the origin of the Pancake Day Race and Celebration held each February in Liberal, Kansas
- AOL’s Joe Peacock shares an astonishing tale about a 30-year old Florida woman who eats couch cushions
- In a vintage Ripley Radio segment we learn an amazing fact about how gigantic the Nile River really is!
- Ralf countdowns the 2010 Stupidity Awards
- Joe Kasinski of the Orlando Believe It or Not! Odditorium talks about his newly added exhibits, including a 14 foot wide portrait of the Last Supper – made from laundry lint and a giant portrait of Jimi Hendrix made from 85,000 playing cards.