MINI BELIEVE IT OR NOT –
Actor Marlon Brando was also an inventor, and he held patents for conga drum tuners.
- Brando was trained on the conga drums
- He also had a brain that never stopped moving and thinking of things
- One of his inventions were for shoes to wear in the pool for a better work out
- The conga drum tuners would replace five or six bolts around the head of the conga with a linkage system connected to a single tuning lever
- Brando died before completing his work on the conga
“BIONs” – short for Believe It or Not – is the word we use at Ripley’s to refer to anything that is unbelievable and worthy to become part of Ripley’s lore and collection.