If imitation is the greatest form of flattery, we’re tickled pink by this pet toucan named Ripley.
- Ripley the Toucan was rescued by her owners when she was just 2 months old
- She lives in Northern Louisiana with Brock & Lena Miculek-Afentul
- She loves to play, eat blueberries, and just generally terrorize everything around her
- Surprisingly, Toucans make great pets
- Ripley is friendly, cuddly, playful, intelligent, and curious about her surroundings
- She will sit on your shoulder, cuddle in your lap, and purr like a kitten
- Ripley acts more like a lap dog than a toucan
“BIONs” – short for Believe It or Not – is the word we use at Ripley’s to refer to anything that is unbelievable and worthy to become part of Ripley’s lore and collection.