MINI BELIEVE IT OR NOT –
Based in Seattle, WA, the Tokyo Dog Food Truck sells the world’s most expensive hot dog at $169.
- Tokyo Dog Food Truck specializes in “Japanese style hot dogs”
- The Juuni Ban hot dog costs $169 plus tax and has to be ordered two weeks in advance
- The hot dog features nothing but gourmet ingredients:
- 12″ smoked cheese bratwurst
- Butter teriyaki grilled onions
- aitake mushrooms
- Wagyu beef
- Foie Gras
- Shaved black truffles
- Japanese mayo
- All of the proceeds from the hot dog go to the American Red Cross
“BIONs” – short for Believe It or Not – is the word we use at Ripley’s to refer to anything that is unbelievable and worthy to become part of Ripley’s lore and collection.