More than an hour’s worth of unbelievable entertainment at one of Surfers Paradises’ BEST indoor interactive attraction and museums!
Completely updated with new galleries, exhibits, and a new attraction, you’ll find more than 1,000 square meters with more than 300 genuine artifacts, amazing stories and videos, interactive games, and more.
Ripley’s Impossible LaseRace is included in general admission. Here you can test your speed and agility as you race through the maze without touching the lasers while trying to achieve the best score.
Ripley’s 7D Moving Theatre is a truly moving experience! With seats controlled by a motion simulator, you’ll feel each dip, turn, and spill as you take part in one of six interactive games, competing with the other riders to get the highest score.
The Cargo Hold gift shop is filled with trinkets to treasure, from our fan-favorite books to replicas of our unbelievable artifacts and so many other novelties to discover!
Yes, bring your camera and film your visit at no extra charge!
Yes it is. The Soul Boardwalk lift takes you up and down from ground level with a minimum of fuss. Our staff will organize the lift access upon arrival.
Yes, we have a souvenir and gift shop right on the premises. You will exit the museum through our gift shop.
Yes, the attraction is intended for the whole family. There are plenty of games and interactives for them to see and play with. We even have a kids crawl! However, some of the galleries are very well themed and it is up to the parent’s discretion.
Approximately an hour, but can be as much as two or three. It’s up to you!
CAR PARKING OPTIONS:
- Soul Boardwalk Car Park – 0 min walk
- Entry off ‘The Esplanade’
- Covered parking
- Pricing and more information here
- Bruce Bishop Car Park – 5 min walk
- Entry off 10 Beach Road
- Approximately $2.90 every hour
- Esplanade Street Parking – 3-20 min walk
- Approx. $2.00 for first half hour. $8.50 for 1-2 hours. (Must top up every hour.)
- On Beach side
- Pay and display
- Uncovered parking
BUS PARKING OPTIONS:
- Closest bus drop off zone is in front of McDonald’s on the Esplanade
- Bruce Bishop Car Park (off Beach Road) has three spots for bus parking (bus transit centre). It is free.
- However, you must call 5581 7019 and book this more than one day in advance of your visit. Once booked, you simply park, go to the office, and get a permit to display in your bus window. You must let them know the type of vehicle and the registration number on booking.
We are open 365 days a year, including all public holidays, from 9:00 a.m. until late, and Anzac Day from 1:30 p.m. until late. We do not charge more on public holidays.
Your ticket is valid for one year from the date of purchase and you do not have to visit both Attractions on the same day.
Each film varies slightly in length, but you can expect the entire experience to take about 10 minutes.
Yes, we can accommodate guests with disabilities. Wheelchair users must be able to transfer into the theatre seat and sit upright with a seatbelt fastened. Upper body ability is required to use the interactive gun.
Our state-of-the-art seats generally do not cause motion sickness. The seat motion can be turned off at your request and our team is available to assist during the ride should you need assistance. Please read the full list of restrictions and medical conditions that are not advised to participate.