A Safe Experience for You
Welcome! We appreciate your visit and ask for your patience as we comply with Chief Public Health Office measures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting our premises. Thank you for helping to keep one another healthy.
We are taking the following precautions to keep our guests and staff safe:
- Guests are required to wear non-medical masks while inside the facility. Hand sanitizer is available in multiple locations to assist with the proper donning and doffing of masks.
- We have marked physical distancing guidelines in appropriate areas.
- We have increased our cleaning procedures on high touch surfaces.
- Staff are health screened before every shift and have limited contact with guests, including protective barriers and encouraging contactless payments.
- We have provided additional sanitizer stations throughout the facility.
We are doing our part, please do your part:
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home. No guest shall enter the property if they are exhibiting the following symptoms: cough (new or exacerbated chronic), fever/chills, sore throat, marked fatigue, sneezing, congestion, body aches, runny nose.
- All guests entering the property must exhibit good hand hygiene. We recommend using hand sanitizer before and after your walk through the facility.
- Please respect social distancing guidelines and maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from other guests.