A Safe Experience For You
Upon entering a Ripley Attraction, you will immediately notice changes—from the precisely placed social distancing markers in line to reduced contact. Our staff has also been extensively educated to provide you with a safe experience. As always, one of our top priorities is protecting the well-being of our staff and guests, and this principle guides each and every decision we make. We continue to take proactive steps to ensure the safety in our Attractions across all our communities, and as the situation continues to evolve, so will our policies.
More information about COVID-19 can be found on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
Each Ripley Attraction is unique, and maintains the following requirements:
- Face covering mandates if and as required by state and local officials
- For locations without state or local mask mandates, visit the location’s website for more information. Click here for a list of locations.
- Limited contact with guests, from protective barriers to encouraging cashless payments
- Following social distancing guidelines
- Consistent sanitization schedule for all kiosks, interactives, restrooms, and surfaces
- Sanitization stations available throughout the Attraction
- Gloves required at Ripley’s Mirror Mazes and Moving Theaters
We are doing our part; please do yours:
- If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, please do not visit. Plan to come when everyone is well.
- If you are someone in your party has underlying medical conditions, please visit at a later date when it is safe to do so.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds throughout your visit. Use hand sanitizer as an alternative. Wash them after coughing or sneezing, before eating, after toilet use, and when hands are visibly dirty.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue. Throw tissue into a trash receptacle after use and wash hands.
- At some attractions, you may be asked to apply hand sanitizer before, during, and/or after your experience.
- Follow physical distancing guidelines carefully, maintaining 6 feet (2 meters) of space from others. Family members and others who live in the same household can be closer together. This will apply throughout the Attraction including in queue lines, at exhibits, in food and beverage facilities, in show venues and theaters, and in restrooms. To facilitate adherence to physical distancing guidelines, Attractions may also reduce capacity.
- We have enhanced our already-stringent protocols, considering the COVID-19 pandemic. We apologize if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures. Please be patient and understanding with these necessary operational changes
- If you feel ill once you are at the Attraction, please let an employee know. They will contact a manager. You and your party may be asked to move to a special area within the Attraction for further assessment.
We have taken these enhanced health and safety measures for you, our guests, and team members. We ask that you please follow all posted instructions while visiting Ripley’s Attractions.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Ripley’s Attractions, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.