There’s a park in Darwin, Australia, that will allow you to get into the water and dive with live crocodiles.
- The park is called Crocosaurus Cove, and it opened in 2008
- It holds approximately 200 crocodiles and some of the world’s largest saltwater crocs
- In the Cage of Death, customers can go crocodile cage diving for 15 minutes with some of the parks biggest crocs
- While in the cage, the crocodile will be fed by professional handlers
- The cage holds up to two people and operates 12 times a day
“BIONs” – short for Believe It or Not – is the word we use at Ripley’s to refer to anything that is unbelievable and worthy to become part of Ripley’s lore and collection.