Mini Believe It or Not –
When a Giant Squid eats, its food passes through its brain!
- The Giant Squid doesn’t have teeth
- Their entire digestive tract is a one-way path
- Giant Squids have a donut-shaped brain
- The food passes through the esophagus which goes through the donut-hole in their brains
Mini BION Extras
- The right eye of a giant squid is four times larger that the left
- The giant squid keeps growing as long as it lives
- A sperm whale can eat more than one ton of giant squid every day
“BIONs” – short for Believe It or Not – is the word we use at Ripley’s to refer to anything that is unbelievable and worthy to become part of Ripley’s lore and collection.
Comment Your Reaction